Friday 2 March 2018

Just Chillin...


Just chillin’
After a busy morning I am just chillin – although perhaps “chilling” is not the most apt word as I see the weather app on my phone says its 33° at the moment!  Looking at all the snowy pictures on facebook makes it seem even hotter!  Making a snow angel seems quite appealing just now!  There is more of a breeze today – definitely a good clothes drying day! 





To be fair though .... I can be pretty sure that every day will be a good drying day until June!

The pigeons continue to keep me company despite some determined efforts to block any space on top of the AC unit outside my room…..


 


I was helping honest! Needless to say it isn’t working very well …. 



Although how they find space beats me!  The debris on the ground tells me what they think of it…. gradually they are making the space!  




Reminds me of the gulls on my roof back in Seaton Carew! Maybe they are just helping me feel at home.....

The fans in my room have come into play at night …. But I have resisted the AC …. I know it’s time will come!

The views from around my room continue to delight – I don’t think I will ever tire of seeing the monsoon palace… even through insect mesh!



Heading into the Old city again I noticed some work going on as some of the old walls have been taken down  This has opened up some new views across Lake Pichola. 




  (I was glad to see that appropriate PPE was worn… ie working flip flops!). 





Looking forward to heading into town tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment