Wednesday 21 February 2018

Back again

So it is February - must be India!  Yes I am back in Udaipur, this time for a longer Indian adventure!

It is so lovely to be back - seeing many familiar faces and receiving a wonderfully warm welcome.  Warm is of course an understatement.... and quite a change from the -3 in Newcastle as I left UK last week!

As I write this in the cool evening it is a mere 25 degrees .... its been around 32 today and I have still to get used to the heat - I imagine that over the coming days I will.... it will only get hotter - Rajasthan is known as the desert state with good reason!

My view has changed from a wintery Seaton Carew to the Monson Palace - a view I don't think I will ever tire of ...



Thinking about coming back has been filled with a lot of anticipation - thinking of favourite views, walking beside the lake and watching the birds, and places in the town, not to mention the food and the atmosphere!  Now I am finally here it is also filled with anticipation as I start this new adventure!

The first few days have been surprisingly busy.  I will post more in the coming days.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds wonderfully exciting. Am looking forward to hearing and seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so are you going to Rajasthan because you misread it as the dessert state ;-)

    ReplyDelete